Thursday, 30 January 2014

YMS: After Earth (Part 1)

21 comments:

1. Justin Trevinoo30 January 2014 10:50

Excellent installment, this movie blows. I cant fathom how this garbage sells. People are so not skeptical that I want to jump off a (small) bridge. I can really see a big improvment since your earlier episodes. Patrion money well spent and good to see you back with a full episode

2. SHYAMALAN YOU HACK

ReplyDelete
  3. Really though, Shyamalan is doing all these shit films to lower our expectations, then one day he will release his magnum opus and society as we know it will shut down due to its utter brilliance.
    R-right?

ReplyDelete
  4. That's the real twist.

5. Matthew Castillo30 January 2014 20:46

First time hearing about this site. Glad I did, I could not stop laughing, can't wait for part 2.

ReplyDelete
  6. So...wait, you want to jump off of a specifically small bridge in order to kinda fuck up your legs for a couple days because less than everyone assumed a shitty movie was shitty?

ReplyDelete
  7. YES! I'm glad my hatred for Will Smith is not unfounded. Everyone loves him...he's pimping out his own children! And he's a bad pimp.

ReplyDelete
  8. What's the song starting at 0:32 ??

9. Justin Trevinoo31 January 2014 05:25

Spot on

10. Charlie Stewart31 January 2014 12:56

Can someone tell me the song that starts at 21:58?

11. Dr. Zanzibar Allen Dunks1 February 2014 18:11

I hope your Patreon income is greater than this movie's revenue one day

ReplyDelete
  12. They sound like The Californians...Sar...

ReplyDelete
  13. I think Will is doind that smother act to somewhat mess with and embarrass him a little ... or it's all an act to make the family seem perfect. I'm going with the embarrassment thing

14. Bjørn Vind Abildtrup9 February 2014 04:53

Will Smith must be the worst most embarrassing dad ever! looking forward to part 2, really funny stuff.

15. James MacLovin Treanor10 February 2014 19:42

And it is now the 11th....INTERNET RAGE!!!

ReplyDelete
  16. Anyone know the song playing at around 10:00? I think it's from Oregon Trail 2 but I can't remember for sure

17. Lewis Pacheco1 April 2014 00:26

At about 7:00...do I hear "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It"?

Well played, sir.

18. Lewis Pacheco1 April 2014 00:42

(Just got to the very end; again, well played)

Blogger Template by Clairvo